|Minimum Order Quantity||1 Piece|
|Power||Normal AA Battery|
|Weight||0.3kg (main unit)|
|Minimum thickness of hardened surface||0.8mm|
|Continuous Working time||Approx. 100 h (no back light off)|
|Overall dimensions||125x67x31mm (main unit)|
LCD display of 128x64 matrix with back-light, showing all functions and parameters.
Converts to all common hardness scales (HV, HB, HRC, HRB, HRA,HS).
Convenient menu operation.
Powerful PC Software available and USB 1.0 interface and USB with Protective Membrane.
Memory of 600 groups data impact times321
Lower limit setting and sound alarm.
Material of "cast steel" is added; HB values can be read out directly when D/DC impact device is used to measure "cast steel" work piece.
Provision for printer connectivity (not included)
Inbuilt function of Software Calibration.
Operating temperature 0~40
Relative humidity 90%
Hardness scale HL, HB, HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HS
Memory 48600 groups impact times 321
Measuring range HLD 170 960
Min. Radius of Work piece Rmin = 50mm (with special support ring Rmin= 10mm)
+-6HLD (760+-30HLD) error of displayed value
6HLD (760+-30HLD) repeatability of displayed value
Standard Impact Device D
Optional Impact Devices DC/D+15/G/C/DL
Max. Work piece Hardness
996HV(For Impact Devices D/DC/DL/D+15/C)
646HB(For Impact Device G)
Min. Work piece weight
2~5 kg on stable support
0.05~2 kg with compact coupling
Min. Work piece thickness
5mm (Impact Devices D/DC/DL/D+15)
1mm (Impact Device C)
10mm (Impact Device G)
|Application||To Test Hardness of Soft, Hard Rubber, Plastic, Foam, Sponge Etc|
|Measurement range||0-100HA (or HC or HD)|
|Power supply||4x1.5V AAA (UM-4) battery|
|Hardness Scale||HLD, HRC, HB, HRA, HRB, HV, HS|
|Power||NiMH recgargeable battery|
|Measuring Direction||Any angle|
|Features||Memory, Alarm function, thermal printer|
1. Large screen (12864 dot matrix LCD), showing all functions and parameters.
2. Test at any angle, even upside down.
3. Support "forged steel (Steel)" material, when using the D/DC impact device test "forged" sample, can read HB value directly, without the need for manual checking table.
4. Wide measuring range. It can measure the hardness of all metallic materials. Direct display of hardness scales HRB, HRC, HRA, HV, HB, HS, HL and three types of strength values immediately. 5. Seven impact devices are available for special application. Automatically identify the type of impact devices.
6.Large capacity memory could store 600 groups (Relative to average times32~1 ) information including single measured value, mean value, testing data, impact direction, impact times, material and hardness scale etc.
7.Upper and lower limit can be preset. It will alarm automatically when the result value exceeding the limit.
8. Battery information indicates the rest capacity of the battery and the charge status.
9. User calibration function.
10. USB port with the PC humanity multi-functions data proceeding software.
11. Original imported high speed thermal printer support the immediate printing function. It can save data permanently.12. NI-MH rechargeable battery as the power source. Charge circuit integrated inside
|Display Type||4 Digit LCD|
|Dimensions||87 x 56 x 25 mm|
|Measuring Range||0-100 Shore numbers (A/D)|
|Resolution||1 Shore (A/D)|
|Dimensions||150 x 150 x 50 mm|